January 22, 2008

The Pierces

I downloaded The Pierces' album Thirteen Tales of Love and Revenge several months ago after hearing about them in Us Weekly. From the clips on iTunes, I was able to get a glimpse of their style, and once I downloaded the album, I was listening to it all the time. I'm not one of those people who will listen to whole album by a musical artist and usually enjoy the whole thing, but to my surprise and delight, I really love every single song on this album. I've listened to it many times now. Every time I make a playlist it seems another song by the Pierces makes its way onto it. I'm hoping that The Pierces will be making an appearance in California soon, as I would love to see them live.

Here's the video to my favorite song on the album ("Sticks and Stones"):

No comments: