August 14, 2007

Double Anniversary!

So today I have a double anniversary. It's been exactly one month since I've been "married"! Time flies when you're pretending to be married. I think everyone should forget that pesky marriage license; who wants to be legally bound to anyone anyway?

Call me crazy, but I do. Maybe it's just because we look so cute together.



Secondly, a year ago today, my lovely car that I had for 8 years was stolen. I am still feeling bitter about this, even though I got a new car out of the deal. No, of course I don't have a hard time letting go of things. It's totally natural to continue to be attached to a huge piece of machinery a year after it's gone.

Here are some pics of my stolen car after it was found:

The front area of the car. Wow, it sure was filthy underneath the seats.


The back area of the car.


View of the car from the open hatchback. I sure am glad they left that empty Dr. Pepper can.


They even stole the Acura emblem! Hopefully they used it to make a nice pair of earrings or maybe even a necklace.


The Great White Car in its final resting place.


To read my feelings on the subject soon after it was found last year, click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I remember when that happened! I'm sorry. I would still be bitter too. It would be one thing if you chose to give it up, but to have it stolen just sucks. Chris's roommate has an Acura a lot like yours, people keep trying to steal it too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Monthiversary!
Sorry about your car, I frickin hate car thieves!
Mine was stolen in October 2005, they took the rims Mario bought me for my UCR graduation.
They also took my roller skates, I purchased those for $5 at the Goodwill.
I am still not over the skates :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, man.