December 15, 2007

New Car!

Today Roy and I went to Crown Toyota to look for a new car. Since I already have a 2007 Corolla, we thought we might get a Yaris (but in blue with grey interior):



We test drove the Yaris and then looked at some cars that had been bought but returned after financing fell through. There was a 2008 black Corolla with 700 miles on it. We decided to go with the Corolla because the base model Yaris only comes with tan interior. (Call me shallow, but I think tan interior is a deal breaker.)

So now we have a new car that looks like this!



And actually, Roy took my 2007 dark grey Corolla, so I get the newer car. What an awesome guy.

We ended up getting an amazing deal because Roy's co-worker, who deals a lot with Crown Toyota, came with us to help get the price down.

We are officially happy campers - until we start making the payment in February, that is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new car!

Anonymous said...

Holla! That's gangsta!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new car!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! even better that you got an awesome deal!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car!

I have tan interior in both cars. ;)

Anonymous said...

fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, pretty!