I'm 32 weeks pregnant today.
1) One of our showers is tomorrow! I am so excited. Three of my homies have worked together to give us this shower, and we are so grateful. I'll have pics and a recap later on.
2) We are also having an ultrasound done tomorrow. We have a voucher for a free one because the last recreational ultrasound we had didn't reveal the sex of the baby. (Obviously, a lot of time has passed since then.) Tomorrow, based on how the ultrasound goes, we will decide whether we will have a 3D/4D one done. I'm a little concerned that Charlie might be a little too squished to get a good view. We'll see what happens.
3) I saw my OB yesterday, and everything's looking great. Total weight gain is 18 pounds, Charlie's heartbeat is in the 140s (which is normal), and my blood pressure is good.
4) It looks like I'll be able to go out on maternity leave in about four weeks, which is awesome, because....
5) I have developed a whole new set of aches and pains. Some days are better than others. But let's just say that my ribcage is absolutely killing me these days. And my upper inner thighs feel like I've been doing the splits all day, every day. My back is doing much better, thanks to the brace. I am still holding my own, although it is getting harder and harder to get comfortable at night.
6) I'm pretty positive that I felt Charlie hiccuping twice this week. Very cool.
7) And speaking of baby movement, he got really crazy with the movement last weekend. I'm not sure what he was doing in there, but I think it might have something to do with playing football or moving furniture around. I'm feeling a lot of movement higher up now, which makes me think that he's head down.
I have more things to report, particularly some awesome baby gifts I've received of late, but I think I'll wait and give those a post of their own.