April 19, 2009

A Black and White Affair

Roy and I got all gussied up and went to my friend Jessica's wedding on Saturday night. I wore a halter top and felt remarkably attractive for being eight and a half months pregnant.



Before the big affair, I took Jessica's getting ready pictures. She's a gal who wouldn't know how to be anything but beautiful.



The wedding was really beautiful. It looked like a big budget event, but having been one of Jessica's unofficial wedding advisors, I know they were on a really tight budget. It helps that her now-husband works for a lighting company - it really set the mood.



I liked that they made use of the engagement photos I took for them and turned them into table numbers.



I didn't take a lot of photos at the wedding itself because it was so dimly lit and I don't have the right equipment to really deal in those circumstances. But it was a really lovely affair with good music and lots of love.

Congrats to Jessica and Josh! I know they are going to have a really happy life together.

6 comments:

phairhead said...

love is in the air! great picture of you and husband.

adore the photo of yr friend, reminds me of a Parisian girl in the 1960's

Becki said...

I love the wedding decor. The pic of you and Roy is adorable!

Angie Eats Peace said...

You look fabulous, and the wedding looked like it turned out great.

Brenda said...

You look gorgeous! Love the pic of your friend, def something she can frame or add to a photo book :)

JennB said...

That picture of Jessica is beyond great. It reminds me of something circa 1940's. Gorgeous.

amber said...

That is a really beautiful picture of you.