June 30, 2007

14 Days: Consumed Bride

Wow, today went by so fast! I hardly slept a wink last night, so I was really dragging today. Still, I managed to get a ton of stuff done, including:

Picking up raffia fans (thanks, Reynalin!)
My second dress fitting
Picking up reception flip flops (thanks, Sher!)
Buying the rest of the presents for the bridal party
Finishing my present for my soon-to-be husband

I am consumed with things to do. Everything else waits to be done: dishes, laundry, grocery shopping. Roy has agreed to pick up the slack on those things since I'm the one primarily dealing with the wedding.

And now for pictures from my work shower on June 28th!


I'm getting gas just looking at the food.



My standard pose.



Boring and predictable me.



Me and the other queen of random.



The guests of honor.



Myra and I at DSW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome. so glad you had a great work shower and are getting things done,...and yeah, im drunk, thats it!

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Glad you got so much done! My day wasn't nearly as productive. You shower looked Yummy!!!
~The worm