February 7, 2008

Bound by Love

Our wedding album from our awesome photographer Crissy came in today! It looks so beautiful!

Here are a few of my favorite pages:








You might notice the lack of ceremony pictures. Well, I didn't include the ceremony page because I have ugly crying face in quite a few of the pics.

I am so glad that we fired our totally boring photographer 3 months before the wedding and hired Crissy to take his place. Losing our deposit for his services was worth every penny in order to get beautiful photos.

Getting this album has almost made our videographer drama okay. Almost.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

so pretty! :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
I love the one with your shoes on the bottom!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

very nice! so glad you have this record of your day.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!.....:D



Erika

Anonymous said...

WOW! Les this looks so awesome!! I'm glad you fired your original photog too! HAHA!

Anonymous said...

WOW! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks beautiful! Firing your original photog was a great decision.