May 5, 2008

out of focus

Lately I've been experimenting with shooting things out of focus, and sometimes I get some cool results.



(I hate the black hole in the middle of the picture, but whatever.)



I like this one (above) because it sort of looks like a Polaroid.

So, this week is going to be busy and hectic. I have to pretty much spend all my free time doing homework in order to make up for the fact that on Saturday I will be enjoying myself at Mandy's wedding (and thus will not be doing homework). But I am super excited for Saturday (the wedding) and Thursday (the rehearsal dinner). It's going to be awesome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can not wait to see all the pictures from the wedding!

Anonymous said...

i'd say well worth it to have a busy week so you can enjoy all the festivities this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots! I wish I was good at snapping pictures! =(