I wish I had the time and energy to write out a recap post about this weekend. Alas, I don't, so I'm going to resort to list form.
Here's what went down:
- Slept a lot (boy, I needed that!)
- Watched some good stuff, including the new Indy Jones movie
- Went to the local farmer's market and got some awesome produce and pretty flowers
- Went to my friend's daughter's birthday party
- Had Memorial Day dinner with Roy's family at his mom's house
- Managed to avoid the bulk of my homework. However, I did complete another draft of my thesis proposal and annotated bibliography and sent it off to my readers. As this was the most important school-related thing I needed to get done this weekend, I'm very happy to have completed it.
- Enjoyed the weather
Only three more weeks until school's out! Mentally, I am already on summer vacation, so I know finishing up the quarter is going to be very challenging.