I feel compelled to list my weekend plans.
1) Do a photo shoot with Melinda and her husband for their one year anniversary.
2) Fix my computer, or at least find out what the problem is.
3) Finish changing my name at the bank; order new checks with my new name on them.
4) Work on our place! (Last night we completely rearranged the living room, and it looks a lot more open and inviting. But we still have to find homes for a lot of stuff.)
5) Fix my 50mm lens. (The other night I dropped my camera - on carpet - and the lens cap is now jammed onto the filter. At least the lens isn't damaged. This is why you should always buy filters for your lenses. Class dismissed.)
6) Do the regular weekend stuff - a bit of grocery shopping, laundry, catching up on some TV on DVD, etc.
7) Whatever else I feel like, dammit.
The above photo was taken by my latest flickr crush, andrewlee1967. andrewlee1967, I am in awe of your talent and love the way you can make a sink full of dishes look so beautiful. Keep on doin' what you do. Thanks.