August 19, 2008
1) My husband has the most beautiful feet.
2) We have the ugliest wood panelling in both bedrooms of our apartment.
3) I think it's very cute that Roy hung up his employee-of-the-quarter plaques that he got from his old job, but I secretly wish that he would take them down because I am not a big fan of the plaque look.
1) I like my new haircut. My bangs are a work in progress, but I like them that way.
2) Do you see that red blotch in the white of my eye? It's been there since the surgery. It makes me look like I've lived a bit.
1) I look like I'm 12 and trying to hug the camera.
I have a doozy of a post coming up. My head has been absolutely swimming with ideas lately. Yesterday, after having a long talk with someone I trust, I began putting my thoughts down on paper. Actually, I began typing. So far I have six single-spaced pages, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's more coming. I'll try to break up the post with some pictures, though.