August 11, 2008

Two Shit-Talking Mofos Wander Around Aimlessly

On Sunday I drove out to Kim's hood, and we spent the day together. From Balboa Park to Barnes & Noble to Kim's house, we definitely kept the spirit of shit-talking alive. I also found out about the best places to buy cilantro and how to say "Fuck right off."

Balboa Park:










Coronado:



Carlsbad:





Kim's dog, Sierra:




Kim and I decided to start our own fire hydrant photography business. Really, it just makes sense. It's an untapped and unappreciated market. Plus, since I taught Kim to shoot in manual mode, she will make the perfect second shooter!









Kim, thanks for hanging out with me yesterday. I could not have asked for a more beautiful day or for a more special person with whom to pass the time!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures of Sierra!

Anonymous said...

Fire hydrant photography! LMFAO.

Anonymous said...

As always, beautiful photos!

Do you give lessons on manual mode shooting? hehe! I have a camera that is very capable, however haven't taken the time to figure it all out...

Anonymous said...

FRO is a very useful expression ;)

great pics of sierra!

Anonymous said...

Cool fire hydrants. Shit talking is the best! Very cool pictures. Love the one of the sparkling water and the sail boats.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i think the fire hydrant thing will take right off.

Anonymous said...

What great pics! The fire hydrant photos are hysterical!

Anonymous said...

YAY for mofo adventures!!

Anonymous said...

You slay me in a HUGH way!

Anonymous said...

Wow... I wasn't expecting you to say yes :) hehe. Though maybe I was only 1/2 kidding when I asked.

So anyhow I have a Canon 20D. I have played around with different settings, but not no patience to really sit down and read the manual. I'm not a follow the directions kind of person, I'm not patient enough :) HAHA. If you seriously have simple directions, I'm all up for that! Feel free to email if that is easier! THANK YOU! foreverdaisies65 at yahoo dot