It's been a truly great (but amazingly stressful) month. Here's what happened.
1) We moved into our new house and said good-bye to our old apartment.
2) Obama was elected President!
3) Prop 8 passed. (Big, huge sad face.)
4) I totally screwed up NaBloPoMo. I didn't even come close to posting every day.
5) I saw our baby move (on the ultrasound screen) and have heard his/her heartbeat multiple times.
6) We came out to pretty much everyone about my being pregnant after keeping it on the DL for a couple of months.
Of course, I have more to say. I had a great weekend and would love to talk about it in detail, but my computer really is acting up. So I'm pretty limited on what I can do with pictures at the moment. (However, my Macbook should be here this coming week!)
But because I haven't shared anything from this session yet, here's some pics from a really quick shoot I did on my lunch hour a couple of weeks ago. All I can say is I have puppy fever, thanks to this session.
You can see the rest of the pics here.
And PS, thanks so much for all your kind comments and congratulations on my pregnancy. I have a looooooooooong post related to that, and hopefully I'll be able to finish it up and post it soon.
Happy December, everyone!