August 16, 2010

30 Day Photo Challenge, Day 16

<
Day 16: A photo of you at the last party you went to



We attended a family reunion for our birth center, which is basically a party for present and past clients and their families, midwives, doulas, etc. I spent the evening mostly hanging out with my two favorite British midwives, Naomi and Sarah. Too bad they're headed back to the UK soon - they are loads of fun. Here we are at one of my recent prenatal visits.



There's nothing like getting to hang out with people who love my bastardization of a British accent. It's bloody awesome, I tell you.

1 comment:

amber said...

You look so young and vulnerable in that second picture, like you're barely old enough to have one baby, much less a second on the way. Contrast that to the top picture, where you have that quintescential "mom" look - that you have been through a lot, but are taking it all in stride. I love seeing these two pictures right next to each other.