December 5, 2009

The Great Post-It Note Debacle

My sister-in-law Mandy and I were hanging out the day before Thanksgiving. I left her in the car with Charlie while I ran into the store to grab something really fast. When I came back, there was a sea of Post-Its decorating the interior of my car.

(Please pardon the poor quality of these photos.)

On the driver's side door:



"Hi Leslie"


On the steering wheel:



"Was it fun in there?"


On the dash:



"It's a little windy out there"


On the rearview mirror:



"That's Chuckles back there. He totally wrote all of these notes."


On the top of Charlie's car seat:



"Mandy tried to stop him. I mean me."


On the gear shift thingie:



"Make sure you choose R not D."


On my CDs:



"Stop licking your CDs. People will think you're a Twitard." [I may or may not have been licking my CDs earlier that day. Long story.]


On my drink:



"Ash (sic) [meaning our cat Woogas who loves to steal straws from people's drinks] wants your straw."


On my little mushroom hanging from the rearview mirror:



"I like your mushroom."


Obviously, given our penchant for silliness and mutual love for Post-Its, Mandy and I get along very well.

7 comments:

Erika said...

LOVE the post its!!!.....Don't tell me you lick your cds because they skip right?

I just spit on mine.......LOL.....my family looks at me strangely..... i only do it around them AND my cds only...... in case you wondered.....

Mrs. S said...

That was such a fun day! I really enjoyed watching Chuckles write all of those notes. :-D

phairhead said...

Chuckles is a genius!!

Bex said...

I think we need an explanation of the cd licking.
Too funny!

Crazy Daisy said...

Love it! That is so random yet brilliant fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amber said...

<3