December 9, 2009

Twinsies + Twitter

I took some maternity photos for my friend Cynthia and her husband Jose back in September. You may recall that I wasn't really thrilled with how their pictures came out. So I asked them for another shot. And while they did like the first batch of pictures I gave them, I really just thought they were okay. I wanted to give them some that I loved as well.

So we met up just before Thanksgiving, and I brought along some fun pink balloons.

(Cynthia is pregnant with twins and is going to have those sweet little gals at the end of this month. So exciting!)








I'm pretty happy with how the photos turned out, although every time I look at them I think about what I would have done differently. I don't suppose that is a bad thing, though, just more of a recognition that I have a lot of room for improvement.

***

Also, just because all the cool kids are doing it, I'm on Twitter. I need some place to collect all my random thoughts that seem to leak out of me all day long. Anyway, let me know if you're on Twitter, and I can follow you and you can follow me and what fun it will be with all of us tweeting and twittering all day long.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

OOOH Yeah! You gave in! I'm http://twitter.com/foreverdaisies

Angie Eats Peace said...

The pink ballons came out great.

I do not think I ever spell ballons right.

amber said...

LOVE the balloons!! So cute!