December 23, 2009

Howdy.



We've returned from Texas. What a surprisingly fantastic whirlwind of a time, complete with lots of driving, family, small Texas towns, and found photographs. I feel immeasurably fatter and have a couple of pimples decorating my face, but I feel that I've grown so much (and not just in the waist) since we left.



I have a lot of pictures and stories to share, and I'm not sure when I'll get around to that. I don't think I'll be doing a detailed recap of the trip, but there are a few big things that happened that I'd love to write about. In the meantime, though, I'm going to enjoy our broke Christmas and spend some time catching up on what you guys have been up to.



Merry early Christmas! I love this time of year, and our trip served as a much-needed reminder about what's important to me.

6 comments:

phairhead said...

Quite a different Christmas road trip than last year!!!

Merry Christmas to you and Roy and Chuckles :D

Becki said...

I'm glad it was such a great trip for you guys. I love that 2nd pic!And Merry Christmas!!

Erika said...

Merry Christmas Lady......I'm glad you had a nice time.

Angie Eats Peace said...

I am so glad you had a great trip.

khairun said...

Merry Christmas Leslie, wish you and your beautiful family all the best for 2010.

amber said...

I'm so glad you had such a good trip back to Texas. :)