Today's been a great day. Allow me to list the reasons.
1) Charlie slept better last night than he has the last two months. He only woke up twice to be fed and only once (very briefly) just because. I woke up this morning feeling like a real person. The timing could not have been better. Yesterday, after a terrible night full of constant waking, I reluctantly got my copy of the evil Dr. Ferber's book off the shelf and seriously began thinking about sleep training. (Which would involve Charlie crying it out and which I don't want to do unless absolutely necessary.)
2) I rediscovered an old pair of jeans that I really love, and I got to wear them again for the first time in a year.
3) Charlie and I took a walk downtown to the library. It was a beautiful day, and Charlie charmed everyone who laid eyes on him (which is nothing new).
4) I plowed my name into my farm on FarmVille last night.
And now, for the big news.
5) Charlie rolled over for the very first time today.
I am such a proud mommy.