November 21, 2009

Stuff I'm Diggin'

Four Ways in Which My Life Is Just Like Pac-Man's.

By John Crownover

1. Ever-present wail of sirens
2. Relentlessly pursued by ghosts
3. Four special pills daily keep ghosts at bay
4. Occasionally eat some fruit

***



***

And I'm diggin' the support you guys have given me regarding Charlie's sleep issues. CIO is such a hot-button issue (understandably so). There's a lot of judgment that goes on, and sometimes CIO is considered by others to be similar to abuse or neglect. I guess there's no room for the possibility that people can only live a severely sleep-deprived existence for so long. But anyway, thanks.

***

And that's all I got. I've had no time to really peruse the internetz this week. Maybe you could tell me some good stuff you've found?

1 comment:

phairhead said...

Phillip Frank!!!! awesome :D