March 16, 2009

Here we go again...

I am hoping this isn't true, but I feel like I'm catching yet. another. cold. If this is the case, then I have had a cold at least once for each month of 2009. I don't guess that's too bad considering it's only March, but hell, it sucks when I can't take a damn thing for it.

In other news, I have so many posts swirling around in my head. Maybe one day I'll sit down and write them. I have so much to say. It feels good to be this inspired. However, time is not on my side these days. My to-do list for the week is long and involved. And every weekend from here until eternity seems like it's filled with something. And to top it all off, it's the last week of the quarter, which means that there's an added bit of stress in my life right now.

And I don't have a clever or interesting concluding sentence for this post.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh no! Hope you don't get a cold. I'm feeling the same way about the writing. Have lots to write about but no time to do it. Hopefully soon. Feel better.

Angie Eats Peace said...

Pass some of that inspiration my way...I have no idea what to blog about.

I hope you are not getting sick : /

phairhead said...

is it pregnancy related?

and by the by, i too have caught the creative bug. much more enjoyable than a cold : )

amber said...

did you wind up getting sick again? i really hope it was a false alarm. :(