I feel the need to brag.
1) I finished my coursework for my Master's degree as of yesterday. Sadly, I won't be graduating any time soon, as completing the coursework is only part of the degree requirement. However, it's a huge part.
2) I wrote an article for Serendipity Magazine and a couple of weeks ago I received my complimentary copies for being a contributor. It is definitely the nicest magazine that my work has been in. It's a bridal magazine, which is so not my thing, but it's good to try new things.
3) A photo of mine was included in the Scavenger Project's book. This is not a big deal as I was guaranteed a spot for being a paying participant. They also spelled my last name wrong. Here's the photo they picked for the book:
I don't really like that photo. At all. Now I have no idea why I even submitted it. I like some of the others a lot better, which you can see here.
4) I've been writing a lot. Both on this blog and in my process scrapbook. I told you I had a lot to say!
And now, for things I love this week:
1) Daytrotter, a site that offers tons and tons of free music downloads of emerging musical artists. Yes, free!
2) This wall of books, seen here:
3) The fact that I am now on spring break. Next quarter there will be absolutely no classes to attend, just me and my thesis proposal/thesis. I'm excited to have a break and to get some work done on this final requirement for my MA.
What do you love this week? Do you have any horn tootage of your own to share?