May 17, 2009

A Note on Comments

Alejna wrote an awesome post on commenting. (Check it out.)

I don't have any one way in which I respond to blog comments. Sometimes I email the person (if I have their email address), sometimes I respond in the comments section, and sometimes I even respond to someone's comment on their own blog, but more often than not, I don't respond at all - unless it's in a separate blog post thanking everyone for their feedback, support, etc. Ugh, I suck!

I've decided that I'm going to try to be a little bit more diligent about responding to comments. So I'm going to attempt to respond to your comments in the comments section of each blog post. That means if you have a question or something - check back! I may have answered it. I put this into practice today, and we'll see how it goes.

And now I'm really and truly done with posting for today. Four blog posts in one day is a whole hell of a lot. I do have a life, I promise!

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I too am trying to be more diligent with this! Thanks for visiting my blog as well.

Leslie said...

Victoria - You're welcome. :) It's a good blog!

phairhead said...

yr a trooper : )

cowboyboot lady said...

I am just entering the blogosphere! Thanks for visiting my site and for the comments! My very first comments! :)

Leslie said...

Phairhead - Yeah, I guess I am. I just figured that it makes more sense to respond to comments in a more consistent way.

cowboyboot lady - You are most welcome. Welcome to the blogging world! Thanks for coming out of hiding. :)