May 5, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

The other day I began prepping (i.e., washing) Charlie's diapers. Naturally this piqued Roy's curiosity since he hadn't really looked at the diapers at all, much less considered how to use them. I walked into the nursery and found Roy looking into the crib. He was searching for something to practice diapering on. And well, he found a somewhat willing subject.





I don't know what's cuter: how pathetic Charlie's sock monkey looks or the fact that Roy cared enough to practice beforehand.

(Here's hoping the diapers fit Charlie a bit better!)

8 comments:

phairhead said...

i wanna steal that sock monkey! Maybe this Roy's way of dealing w/ pre-fatherhood jitters?

Myra said...

So cute!!!

alejna said...

Woohoo! I have to say that makes me happy.

I've been a part-time cloth diaperer, but I haven't been able to convince John that they are easy enough to use. Maybe if I'd thought to have him practice on a sock monkey...

Angie Eats Peace said...

Hahaha!

JennB said...

Cute! Looks like Roy is in his nesting phase now.

Crazy Daisy said...

Adorable!

Erika said...

AWWW thats is sooooo freaking adorable!!!

amber said...

Hilarious!