May 5, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect

The other day I began prepping (i.e., washing) Charlie's diapers. Naturally this piqued Roy's curiosity since he hadn't really looked at the diapers at all, much less considered how to use them. I walked into the nursery and found Roy looking into the crib. He was searching for something to practice diapering on. And well, he found a somewhat willing subject.





I don't know what's cuter: how pathetic Charlie's sock monkey looks or the fact that Roy cared enough to practice beforehand.

(Here's hoping the diapers fit Charlie a bit better!)

6 comments:

phairhead said...

i wanna steal that sock monkey! Maybe this Roy's way of dealing w/ pre-fatherhood jitters?

Unknown said...

So cute!!!

alejna said...

Woohoo! I have to say that makes me happy.

I've been a part-time cloth diaperer, but I haven't been able to convince John that they are easy enough to use. Maybe if I'd thought to have him practice on a sock monkey...

Angie Eats Peace said...

Hahaha!

JennB said...

Cute! Looks like Roy is in his nesting phase now.

Erika said...

AWWW thats is sooooo freaking adorable!!!